Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, today announced the expansion of its cloud portfolio in South Africa through a partnership with South Africa’s largest technology and knowledge service integrator, EOH.
“Fast-moving companies become leaders by seamlessly connecting their employees with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers – no matter where they are,” says Andy Bull, managing director, South Africa, Mitel. “Mitel’s cloud solutions not only provide easy access to the tools they need to get the job done, but are designed to foster productive collaboration and innovation while improving the bottom line.”
Mitel’s cloud expansion into South Africa is being driven by the region’s growing economic marketplace, increasing cloud adoption for enterprises. Built on a secure, resilient network across multiple locations in South Africa, the partnership is designed to deliver low-cost solutions scalable for any size business, providing the flexibility to address future requirements with ease.
A focus on mobility
Designed with the mobile workforce in mind, MiCloudSA, powered by EOH, enables optimal productivity from anywhere, offering innovative collaboration tools and a consistent user experience across desk phone, smartphone and PC/laptop environments. With MiCloudSA, South African businesses can easily connect teams, work more flexibly and gain greater agility for quickly responding to changing customer and market dynamics.
Mitel and EOH share a long history
EOH is the largest technology and knowledge service provider in South Africa and has been delivering on-premise Mitel products to African businesses for over 10 years, including MiCollab and MiContact Center. This new offering demonstrates Mitel’s continued global expansion and progress in enabling the mobile enterprise worldwide to enhance customer experiences and seamlessly support new business models.
The EOH focus
EOH focuses on:
- Enabling South African businesses to communicate and collaborate seamlessly.
- Enabling productivity and a consistent user experience from virtually anywhere.
- Serving its 2 000 large enterprise customers in 32 African countries.
Key Mitel information
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world.
- Frost & Sullivan recently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Mitel technology now powers cloud services for partners across five continents.